Everybody invests their money with the hope that they will receive good returns from it. We all love getting a healthy return on investments as it increases our portion of wealth and we are able to turn a lot of our dreams into reality. Investments are the best way to fuel your financial planning and achieve your set goals and aims.
But, we need to be extremely careful while carrying out such activities. The complexities and risks associated with the financial world are known to all of us. Every investor must measure their steps carefully and think a lot before coming to a conclusion. Wrong decisions often lead them to messy situations and they are left worried about the horrendous outcome.
So, to avoid any such failures or wrong steps, contact us today. Why should you select us? Well, we are a famous financial advising firm located in different parts of India and we aim to solve every such financial problem of our customers in the best way possible. Do you know why so many investors lose their money? Let us tell you why. It's because they take some extremely wrong steps!
What are these steps? Why should you worry about them? How can you safeguard your valuable investment money? We will discuss all of these here. It's not always about choosing the best investment plan with high returns in India. What other decisions you make, also impacts your ultimate outcome too. Let's know them here.
Some common mistakes on behalf of investors that cause the loss of money
As per a lot of experts, most times when there is a loss, the main reasons behind it can be linked to investors. Nothing else. So, what are the most common mistakes committed by investors?
The absence of a time frame for investment
- If you do not have a time frame then it will increase your chances of making errors. How so? Firstly, it makes you set incorrect return expectations. For instance, you may start expecting excellent returns in an extremely short period of time.
- Secondly, this makes you select unsuitable products like for e.g, selecting an equity fund for just one-year time frame.
- And thirdly, it prompts you to take an exit from the investment scene at times like when the market is facing a troublesome time.
- So, how to solve this problem? Let us tell you how. Form a goal as it will put a time frame for your financial investments. Another advantage of setting goals is that you can select the most appropriate product that matches your set time frame as well as return expectations like Mutual Funds Investment Plans in India.
Making inappropriate investment strategie
- This is a scenario that is seen the most with investors. There may be some who invest with a long-term aim but hope that they will get the desired results within a quick time span. When their wish is not fulfilled, they sell their funds. There are many such instances when investors make the wrong strategies and their valuable money suffers from their actions.
- Sometimes investors discontinue their Systematic Investment Plans when there is a change in the market behavior. These are definitely not good strategies and will certainly not fetch you the returns that you are seeking. Such steps taken delay your Wealth Creation Investing in India and at moments, harm your investment portfolio in ways you don't want to imagine. So, what's the best solution for this?
- Let us make the most effective strategies for you! Why choose us? Well, we are a bunch of advisors who have been operating in the market for a long time. Therefore, our experience and analytical skills will come into the picture beautifully while helping you out. Your strategy determines your financial success and so, choosing us can be a great step that you will take.
Setting a useless return expectation
- A lot of investors are unsatisfied with their returns. They feel they could have earned more and with such dissatisfaction, they are tempted towards leaving their investment. Investors must not set useless expectations against their investments. You must see how well you have managed to get returns that are better than other kinds of similar investment schemes.
- The returns you receive are often great in the sense that they may be higher than other options available or maybe better considering the present situation of inflation. So, refrain yourself from taking such steps and acquire our expert advising services today, to sail smoothly through your investment period
Wealthclock makes investing simple, safe and convenient. We offer mutual fund investment and financial markets advisory over the friendly and interactive online platform that makes investing fun for all first-time investors. With the help of advance tools, detailed market analysis and team of expert advisors, Wealthclock ensures that the users are on top of their game. Come and watch your investment grow.
Wealthclock Advisors, Manish
Mahal, Off Veera Desai Road,
Jeevan Nagar, Andheri West,
Mumbai - 400053 Maharashtra
Plot no. 146, 19/7,
Sahapur Colony, Bankim Mukherjee Sarani,
Block J ,
Kolkata, West Bengal - 700053